Confused with Polymer 80 and Glock model numbers? or just having trouble deciding which platform to build?
We detail below what each polymer 80 model is and which Glock model it is related to.
POLYMER80 PF9SS / GLOCK G43 – Single stacked sub compact frame, this is the smallest available option and great for concealed carry. Available for 9mm
- Compatible with Gen 4 Glock® G43 Slide Assemblies
- Compatible with Glock® G43 Magazines
POLYMER80 PF940SC / GLOCK G26 – Sub compact frame size, for 9mm
- Compatible with Glock® G26 Slide Assemblies
- Compatible with Glock® G26 Magazines
POLYMER80 PF940C / G19, G23 – Compact frame size, for 9mm(G19) and 40S&W(G23)
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
POLYMER80 PF940V2 / GLOCK G17, G34, G17L, G35, G24, G31 – Full size frame, for .357Sig, 9mm, and 40S&W
- The PF940v2™ is compatible with components for 3-pin 9mm G17, 34, 17L; .40S&W G22, 35, 24; and .357Sig G31.
POLYMER80 PF45 / GLOCK21 – Full size frame, 45cal Auto round with high magazine capacity.
- Compatible with Gen 3 Glock® G20SF/G21SF Slide Assemblies
- Compatible with Glock® G20SF/G21SF Magazines